Bersa Thunder .380

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bersa Thunder .380

Got me one. Nice price, and while my meat hook hands can hold it, it is just small enough to be CCP material. Nice two tone job. Looks good. Mine has a blued slide, but the chassis and grip frame are as in the photo attached.
    Attached Files
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

I got rid of my Bersa 380 it was a nice gun and I regret it.
    I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

that models been around awhile i think---pretty sure they were available in the early 90s----WAY back before the .380 craze

decent gun by most accounts
      Last edited by Black Rifle; 08-31-2012, 09:32 PM.
      Je ne suis pas Charlie; Je suis armé!

Comment

My significant other already has a .380 for her personal protection, so I figured we ought to have at least one shared caliber. I don't see any money getting saved, but any excuse to buy a new piece is a good excuse.
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
          My significant other already has a .380 for her personal protection, so I figured we ought to have at least one shared caliber. I don't see any money getting saved, but any excuse to buy a new piece is a good excuse.
          I hope to convinve my brother that POS Model 64 Anschutz he has should be mine when I am home in 2 weeks.
          Last edited by jetboater; 09-01-2012, 06:30 PM.
          Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
            I hope to convinve my brother that POS Model 64 Anschutz he has should be mine when I am home in 2 weeks.
            there's probably a good story behind that---something NON-gun folks just would never understand....
            Je ne suis pas Charlie; Je suis armé!

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
              If beauty was in the eye of the beholder....Anshutz would be a BEAUTY...

I've heard some stories about some less cared for having firing bursts or run offs. I always say "so ugly the bullets don't want to stay in there!"
              I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

You can bump fire an AR15, and I reckon handling any weapon is a matter of taking care. That would be an interesting surprise though when you are just plinking and whole magazine empties out!

Comment

Working...
                X