Ammunition Depot (new member)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammunition Depot (new member)

I wanted to introduce myself and my company. My name is Scott and I am the managing partner of Ammunition Depot in Delray Beach, FL. We specialize in USA made self-defense ammunition. Everything on the website is in stock and we carry a minimum of 100,000 rds of just about every product you see. Our prices are competitive with anyone and we are proud to make a donation on every purchase to Freedom Alliance.

I also set up an addition 5% discount for all members....just use coupon code: yardlimits1

Our website is ammunitiondepot.com

Welcome to YL's and we'll have some good conversations going

Comment

Can you do anything about the usurious prices for 5.56 ammo?
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Plus brining us product reviews would be awesome too. I too need 5.56 ammo

Comment

Not sure what I can do about it, but we have over 200,000 rds of PMC X-TAC 5.56 boat tail for 6.47/box and that before your 5% discount....and that ain't bad.

Comment

As far as Ammo prices in general.... prices have been rising on average 14% per year since 1990....I do agree that its insane. But Win, Rem, Fed are all running their factories 24/7 and still can't keep up with demand.

Whats a person to do??? You can never have too much Ammo unless your swimming the English Channel. lol

Comment

I guess I got spoiled when I bought 2000 rounds of Yugo 7.62x39 ammo for little more than 200 quid....Wooden crates and solder sealed. I imagine 5.56 prices have something to do with our military using up so much, but you'd think in a country where production can be ramped up on demand they'd do it. I did look at your site and saw lower prices than another place I have used and got "low" prices. Of course I am always swayed by "lower"
              sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Well I'll be getting an order ready for me

Comment

Cheap surplus

You can always go cheap and shoot surplus or steel case....my opinion is the money you save will be wiped-out (and then some) when you get a bad batch and then you need a gunsmith.

We only sell quality and all brass!!! I never ever want an email or phone call from you that my ammo messed-up your gun.....Therefore I will only sell quality brand names, but at discount prices.

Comment

Welcome, Scott and Ammunition Depot.
                    "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

Brass for me too...I do have to put up with corrosive primers, but cleaning afterward is good therapy.....and good for the weapon.
                      Last edited by jonnyseeandoh; 11-22-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Welcome Scott. Thanks for the discount!
                        I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

I'd love to order some of your 5.56 but the great state of Kalifornjia took away our right to mail order ammo.
                          "Then I’ll be all aroun’ in the dark. I’ll be ever’where—wherever you look. Wherever they’s a fight so hungry people can eat, I’ll be there. Wherever they’s a cop beatin’ up a guy, I’ll be there."-The Grapes of Wrath

Comment

Originally posted by Dissent89 View Post
                            I'd love to order some of your 5.56 but the great state of Kalifornjia took away our right to mail order ammo.
                            How nice of them! I remember buying some ammo when I visited Los Angeles once and I had to give a fingerprint on a form to buy it!

Comment

My UPS man nearly throttled me when he lugged my crates of Yugo bullets up to me, then I reminded him I am a Teamster too! Yup we can have our bullets shipped to Ole Virginny.

Comment

Working...
                              X