Attention Jetboater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Jetboater

I watch this website a lot as they are friends of family and have not seen one of these on it before. Is this a decent setup in your opinion?

Crankyape.com Bank repo rvs, motorcycles, snowmobiles, atvs, boats, trucks, trailers, go karts, jet skis, sleds, fourwheelers, trailers, motorhomes, rvs.
    sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
    ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

that boat could be my boats twin.

MIne is same year, power, pump, even a stick on the same side.

In really big water you can feel like you are running out of power, but as long as you learn how it would go anywhere you wanted to go.

I am guessing it was sold here in Boise, although it does not look familiar.
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Working...
    X