Day on the lake (pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day on the lake (pics)

Well I had a crazy morning, buddy and I caught a few hybrids and spots...in addition to a spoon in my back. had to push it thru, and cut the barb. made for a eventful visit to the lake.
    Attached Files
    Johnny I apologize I forgot you were there, you may go now.

spoon in the back and a pic, that was priceless, looked like a good day on the water to me...
    Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

yeah, told my buddy i had to capture the moment. it was a good day nonetheless, those fish were running shad like crazy. water was just boiling..
      Johnny I apologize I forgot you were there, you may go now.

Comment

Where's the hot chicks??

Seriously thought nice catch.
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

I always say they were the ones takin the pics...
          Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Working...
          X