My cure for the winter dull drumms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cure for the winter dull drumms

Decided with my love of riding I went and checked out Harleys, Victory's Hondas, Yamahas Suzukies.....I found a deal I couldn't pass up, a Yamaha 2009 model, and its almost twice the size of the bike I ride now....So out with the old in with the new.
    Attached Files

Nice.....I have no brand loyalty and like all bikes. Something keeps pulling me towards the new T-bird.

Comment

Originally posted by nuuby View Post
      Nice.....I have no brand loyalty and like all bikes. Something keeps pulling me towards the new T-bird.
      Ya know, I'd truly love to own a Harley, I even went to the Hog dealership, and when it came down to it, I can't afford the one I want. And when I went into this dealer that has hundreds of bikes of all brands in it, this one fit me, it has 90% of the options I want on the bike, its large enough to haul my fat ass down the highway at 80 mph and not have to wind up the motor. With the rebates for it being an old model, the trade in they gave me for mine, I just couldn't say no.

Comment

Believe me I've owned all makes....it's not what you ride...it's that you ride.

I sold my last HD a softail Heritage, and purchased a Kawi Viulcan....hands down my favorite bike to date...

I also have an SV650S, which I am finding as I age to no longer be comfortable to ride...this is what the T-Bird will repace as a solo bop around bike.

When retirement comes I'll stick to one large touring cruiser, but in 10 years anything could change.....LOL

Comment

Well I think this will probably be my last bike......So I picked a small midsize 1300. It just seemed to fit right and would be agile enough to buz around town and yet cruise on the highway.

Comment

ummm, 1300 is not a small bike...lol. It is actually a nice all around size.

Hell, I remember when my 69 Sportster at 900 cc's was a "BIG" bike...lol

Now they call a 900 sporster a girls bike, go figure. Guess we were tougher in the 60's and 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by nuuby View Post
              ummm, 1300 is not a small bike...lol. It is actually a nice all around size.

Hell, I remember when my 69 Sportster at 900 cc's was a "BIG" bike...lol

Now they call a 900 sporster a girls bike, go figure. Guess we were tougher in the 60's and 70's.
              I know what you mean hell I was so impressed by the xs650, and the kaw 750 triples, the honda 750 fours....

Comment

Working...
              X