WINTER SUCKS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINTER SUCKS

Okay now I got hat off my chest, anyone know of any kits to add a six speed into a Suzuki boulevard.

Why did you have your hat on your chest?...LOL

To answer the question, I believe not. I have a 1500 Vulcan and nothing I could find out there to make it a six.

Comment

Don't Harley's come from the factory with them?

just askin..
      Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by nuuby View Post
        Why did you have your hat on your chest?...LOL
        My chest was cold...

To answer the question, I believe not. I have a 1500 Vulcan and nothing I could find out there to make it a six.
        hmmm, next question trying to figure ways to reduce rpms and run lower engine speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
          Don't Harley's come from the factory with them?

just askin..
          Probably.cepy I don't have 16,000 to drop on one yet...

Comment

just pokin a little...okey:

Comment

Haha I know but you could donate one to the cause of a broke engineer

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                LOL, been a while since I had one of them, my last was a Heritage. HATED the ride.......terrible.

My next choice will be between an Ultra Classic and the new Voyager.....they both have the six speed.

Gonna turn the 1500 into a stripped solo bike.

I don't run a tach, but have gotton as much as 53MPG loaded heading to americade. Does your bike rev high? Mine lopes along in any gear and has enuf torque that I sometimes have to remind myself to downshift. But yes the xtra gear would be nice on the longer trips.
                Last edited by nuuby; 01-03-2010, 09:02 AM. Reason: duh moment

Comment

My chest was cold...

hmmm, next question trying to figure ways to reduce rpms and run lower engine speeds.
                  Drive slower?

Comment

Is that belt drive? Seems like your countershaft pulley could be swappable, you go a little bit bigger, and that changes your final drive ratio a bit. Did a similar thing on my chain drive bike, now it doesn't breath so hard at high speed. And yes, a little more mileage. Get too crazy and you kill your bottom end, so be easy with it!
                    Last edited by jonnyseeandoh; 01-03-2010, 11:03 AM.
                    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Your paying way to fucking much money! My Ultra was used with 8000 miles, and only paid $10K, and my Wide Glide was $11K with 730 miles.

Fuck those dealerships! Buy from private party!
                      "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Ghost, my Honda 90 was , wait, it is really not a real bike... but fun

Comment

Working...
                        X