Now this is a fricken nut jet boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is a fricken nut jet boat

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL58hUAGQu8"]YouTube - Wicked at Web Slough[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-V8cMwkXTk&feature=related"]YouTube - Jet boat crashes[/ame]

Comment

ghost, I don't know anything about jetboats, but it looks like fun. Those boats don't look to badly damaged in the crashes and it looks like nobody got hurt?
      I know that when my son drove a 410 winged sprint car, every time he had one of those crashes, it cost us about $1000 for repairs!

Comment

This one cost a little more than $1000. Both drivers walked away!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUsZugPNzG8"]YouTube - Eldora Garry Brazier Crash[/ame]

Comment

These cars are powered by 410 ci race motors, about 700 to 800 HP.
          1350 pounds. The wing holds them down pretty good until you start getting loose in the corners. Fast and fun, but VERY expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
            Through the first minute, I thought this was a joke. Until he punched it!! DAMN!!
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

you should see these guys racing on the main Salmon river at Riggens, yes they hot rod through rapids and rocks just like that.

usually one guy steering, and the other calls directions as a navigator and runs the throttle....
              Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Try as they might it seems they just can't keep em going after they leave the water.:tongue:
                sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

several years ago an acquaintenance lost a race boat in the Salmon near Time Zone rapid below the bridge, anyways hit hard at speed, the boat went under so fast they almost didn't get out. All that was ever found was a piece of the front of the boat, main hull and motor/pump is gone forever.

that boat had a 502 that I think was running 100LL aviation gas. It is fun t watch em...

Comment

Boating Sportsman Forums - Sprint Boat

here's one for sale,

Comment

I need to get over there and have you guys teach me how to drive my sled proper like.
                      More people need to find their firearm of choice and learn how to suck start it.

McChrystal for president in 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X