Testing new game feature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing new game feature

Testing and trying out a new forum game. Not sure what I think of it yet since I haven't really tried it because it needs more players.

If you want to try it out, go here or just follow the link under the Community drop down menu.

Let me know what you think. Looks like it is kinda of a "King of the Forum" type thing.

How do you get more gold? Winning 50 or even 100 gold a day isnt enough to do anything with. Zeb how did you get so much offensive power that early and how do you get more than 100 soldiers?

Comment

Originally posted by NS_Dispatcher View Post
      How do you get more gold? Winning 50 or even 100 gold a day isnt enough to do anything with. Zeb how did you get so much offensive power that early and how do you get more than 100 soldiers?

Admin has the gold

Comment

Just testing it all out - seeing how it works.

The add-on came with very little documentation on how the game was played. I upped my numbers so as to see how the thing works. And that was tricky to do as well - had to edit the database.

It looks like you get so much gold for each day after you start. There is also a recruit link that you can have others click on to give you more troops. You can click it yourself once a day to add one soldier.

Not sure what I think of the game. I'll leave it up for a week or so and let you all chime in whether we should keep it or dump it.

Comment

I am learning quickly...and it gets more enjoyable as you understand it. Yeah, no graphics or anything but I find it fun.....until the beast Zeb comes on the hunt.
          sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
          ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Originally posted by TFB View Post
            I am learning quickly...and it gets more enjoyable as you understand it. Yeah, no graphics or anything but I find it fun.....until the beast Zeb comes on the hunt.
            yeah i bet it is enjoyable hitting me 2 or 3 times a day
            is there a difference in attacking with 1 turn vs. 15 or more turns?
            I request a startover and turn it on for normal play if you havent already.

Comment

A complete reset of the game is easy and I will do it if everyone thinks it is worth keeping.

Comment

No, attacking once pretty much does the job. I experimented with the 5 times in one turn and all it did was waste the 4 turns. Of course attacking Zeb is like attacking the air.......a flailing wave at nothing...
                sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Working...
                X