"find all post by you"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "find all post by you"

Just noticed under the search tab, the link "find all post by you" is missing. Didn't know if you noticed that Zeb or not. If you already know, sorry for bugging ya.
    sigpic

Originally posted by RichmondVA View Post
    Just noticed under the search tab, the link "find all post by you" is missing. Didn't know if you noticed that Zeb or not. If you already know, sorry for bugging ya.
    Got it added.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
      Got it added.
      You da man!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RichmondVA View Post
        Holy Shit, you know how to use the search function too? OMG .... cool!
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
          Holy Shit, you know how to use the search function too? OMG .... cool!
          Link, it still boggles my mind how much people DONT search for shit. It's common practice, and its easier to get instant gratification when you find a thread that answers your question instead of asking it again and waiting for a response.

Maybe if the Search button was Pink and had a little hair around it, people would find it!

now hows about hooking me up with a thanks since I seemed to have lost the 51 "thanks" I used to have on the old server!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X