Free for All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free for All

has the rules, or moderation in the Free for All changed?..it used to be touted as "almost unmoderated".now every time you post, a mod reads your post before it is allowed to appear [in my case it wasn't]....is this a new "change?"
    Last edited by Hog and Tow; 02-11-2009, 02:02 PM.
    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

It says "almost unmoderated"...
    Pointing out idiots one post at a time, can ya dig it?

Comment

Originally posted by dragginwillie View Post
      It says "almost unmoderated"...
      that's what I said ^^^^ look up above ^^^ I say "adios Free for All"...it was the only place I've ever seen on net like that...RIP I can't even get a new topic to go on there...can you say LOCKDOWN?
      -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

I don't see anything locked. I'll ask.
        I moved the one thread in there, (since it was getting a tad off topic.)
        I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
          I don't see anything locked. I'll ask.
          I moved the one thread in there, (since it was getting a tad off topic.)
          I tried several replies to that thread. each time a page came up that said "your thread is being examined by a moderator to determine if it will be posted" or something similar. I have never seen that before & my posts did NOT show up.
          -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
            has the rules, or moderation in the Free for All changed?..it used to be touted as "almost unmoderated".now every time you post, a mod reads your post before it is allowed to appear [in my case it wasn't]....is this a new "change?"
            You are right. It should be pretty much unmoderated since it is out of public view. Unless it is racist or totally offensive, you should be able to have at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
              You are right. It should be pretty much unmoderated since it is out of public view. Unless it is racist or totally offensive, you should be able to have at it.
              maybe we have a "ghost" mod?....naw ..I don't mean Ghostrider
              -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

it's not working right...I tried several "test" posts & they never showed up.
                -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

it's not working right...I tried several "test" posts & they never showed up.
                  That's because I haven't finished setting that board back up. The permissions haven't been set like they were on the old server.

Gotta give me some time to get the website back to the way it was on the old server. It is a massive pain in the ass to move a website as large as this to a new server from an older server. Remember, the server software on the old server was almost 2 years old. This server is running much newer software. That requires me to tweak a few things on the old data. And to top it off, I do have a day job, ya know.

Comment

And to top it off, I do have a day job, ya know.
                    Your doin better than most of us.....
                    sigpic

Comment

That's because I haven't finished setting that board back up. The permissions haven't been set like they were on the old server.

Gotta give me some time to get the website back to the way it was on the old server. It is a massive pain in the ass to move a website as large as this to a new server from an older server. Remember, the server software on the old server was almost 2 years old. This server is running much newer software. That requires me to tweak a few things on the old data. And to top it off, I do have a day job, ya know.
                      ok....I was gettin' all "mod spooky" again...sorry & thanks for your help! don't give up yer day job.
                      -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

maybe we have a "ghost" mod?....naw ..I don't mean Ghostrider

I was goning to say, wasn't me...I've been busy laying off work and playing around with the new cycle and buying guns and most anything except work. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider View Post
                          I was goning to say, wasn't me...I've been busy laying off work and playing around with the new cycle and buying guns and most anything except work. lol
                          Mama's gonna get tired of that shit!
                          -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Mama's gonna get tired of that shit!
                            Not if Mama has an almost as big of a gun collection and habit as you, and she likes the 2 wheel gas version.....LOL

I figured it was something with the move..... I've noticed a few issues, but Zeb shall get it fixed in good time...remember, he like us has a job too...well, like some of us..
                            I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Working...
                            X