Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avatars

    Do we have to reload them or will they eventually come back up?
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

    sigpic

  • #2
    good question

    j
    live well ......laugh often.........Love much

    shop local
    &
    buy American



    never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

    Comment


    • #3
      Reload them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Check out my new one.
        Last edited by Mike Honcho; 02-10-2009, 03:38 PM.
        There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mike Honcho View Post
          Check out my new one.
          how much did they pay ya for that photo op, Mike? any "side benefits?"
          -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zeb View Post
            Reload them.
            Is that true for Social Group Forums also?
            The first step toward the solution to any problem is optimism.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by loudribbit View Post
              Is that true for Social Group Forums also?
              Yes. I will be getting around to the Social Groups later. There are new features to them - just not sure what they are since I haven't tinkered with them yet. Not sure if the permissions are even set for them yet. I'll work on them tonight.

              Comment


              • #8
                zeb,

                I dont have either union option in my group membership list, do I need to do something elsewhere before going to the group membership page?

                Bum

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bum View Post
                  zeb,

                  I dont have either union option in my group membership list, do I need to do something elsewhere before going to the group membership page?

                  Bum
                  It looks like the they have changed the way the private boards work - join requests in particular.

                  Everyone that belonged to the UTU board or BLET board should still be able to access them. But it doesn't look like we will be able to use the old way of join requests for requesting membership to those boards. I'll see what has changed.

                  The old forum software was several versions older than this current version. A few things have changed and am feeling my way around them. Hopefully I can have things back to normal in a few days.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Zeb View Post
                    It looks like the they have changed the way the private boards work - join requests in particular.

                    Everyone that belonged to the UTU board or BLET board should still be able to access them. But it doesn't look like we will be able to use the old way of join requests for requesting membership to those boards. I'll see what has changed.

                    The old forum software was several versions older than this current version. A few things have changed and am feeling my way around them. Hopefully I can have things back to normal in a few days.
                    So all in all, Zeb, would you say it will probably be 1-2 weeks to have everything basically back to normal? How many hours are you putting in per day? I authorize you to take my donation money and just blow it on alcohol if it takes a little stress off of ya!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RichmondVA View Post
                      So all in all, Zeb, would you say it will probably be 1-2 weeks to have everything basically back to normal? How many hours are you putting in per day? I authorize you to take my donation money and just blow it on alcohol if it takes a little stress off of ya!
                      The basics are working. But have quite a bit of fine tuning to do. Between work and kids, it is tough to find time. Had to make the move when we did because the old server was due to shut down the 10th.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Maybe I have overlooked this, but how do you upload your own avatar? I went to "edit avatar" an don't see where you can upload your own.
                        sigpic"My dear family, guess what. Today I found out what my special purpose is for. Gosh what a great time I had. I wish my whole family could have been here with me. Maybe some other time as I intend to do this a lot. Every chance I get. I think next week I'll be able to send some more money as I may have extra work. My friend Patty promised me a blow job. Your loving son, Navin. " the Jerk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Its there, we all have...
                          Custom Avatar
                          If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

                          Use Custom Avatar

                          You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

                          Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
                          Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
                          Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 3.00 MB (whichever is smaller).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks GhostRider, see it Now.
                            But swear it wasn't there earlier. lol
                            sigpic"My dear family, guess what. Today I found out what my special purpose is for. Gosh what a great time I had. I wish my whole family could have been here with me. Maybe some other time as I intend to do this a lot. Every chance I get. I think next week I'll be able to send some more money as I may have extra work. My friend Patty promised me a blow job. Your loving son, Navin. " the Jerk

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X