Website domain name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website domain name

No need to bookmark the websites different IP. In about 48 hours, the domain name, YardLimits.com, should be pointing here. Just takes time for the change to make it's way around all the Domain Name Servers on the Internet.

Will all my gallery pix and everything transfer over??

Comment

Thanks Zeb. I just noticed the ip address instead of the domain, figured it would take a while to changeover.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dieselducy View Post
        Will all my gallery pix and everything transfer over??
        I think we will be using a different photo gallery. The forum comes with a built in Photo Albums. You can upload photos from your UserCP to your Photo Albums.

I will be setting up some kind of photo section where everyone can browse the members' photo albums (if the members set them for public view)

I do have all the old photos if you need em

Comment

Well the News Feeds just showed up, and in full attendance. First 2 pages of new post are News Feeds.
          sigpic

Comment

Thats ok i got the photos, so the photo gallery wont be public anymore to where anybody can get on and see them? they will have to click my user id? and can I start re uploading photos? or do i need to wait til this transition is complete?

Comment

Thats ok i got the photos, so the photo gallery wont be public anymore to where anybody can get on and see them? they will have to click my user id? and can I start re uploading photos? or do i need to wait til this transition is complete?

You just have to make a new album.

Click community > pictures & albums > add album
              sigpic

Comment

I think it will be up to each member what pictures they want public and which ones they do not.

There will be an Album's page for everyone to browse over Members' albums and photos

Comment

Working...
                X