New Server.... no "thanks".....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server.... no "thanks".....

Love the new server. The theme is cool, question though, is this new theme compatible with the "THANKS" plug-in? I noticed it's missing? That was one of my favorite parts about the forum was the ability to give and receive thanks...
    sigpic

Originally posted by RichmondVA View Post
    Love the new server. The theme is cool, question though, is this new theme compatible with the "THANKS" plug-in? I noticed it's missing? That was one of my favorite parts about the forum was the ability to give and receive thanks...

Yes. Just haven't got around to installing it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeb View Post
      Yes. Just haven't got around to installing it yet.
      Sweet, thanks! Do you know if it will keep track of our old thanks or start from fresh?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RichmondVA View Post
        Sweet, thanks! Do you know if it will keep track of our old thanks or start from fresh?
        I will be doing a fresh install, so it won't have the past thanks. I do have the old database backed up, so I might see if I can add em back.

Comment

Good thing. Some of us need all the thanks we can get. HA HA

I will be doing a fresh install, so it won't have the past thanks. I do have the old database backed up, so I might see if I can add em back.
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Don't prioritize it over more important stuff, but if you can manage to get them back, that would be cool.
            sigpic

Comment

hey, at least we aren't starting over from scratch again .........lol

j

ps.......since I've lost my white haired ol gal , I'll see if I can find one with a hat....
              Last edited by jeannie; 02-09-2009, 01:58 PM. Reason: the ps
              live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
              &
              buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

Comment

OK Zeb
                Love the colors
                But my Avatar is missing again. Wolf is not computer smart enought to find it.
                Please help the Wolf.
                wolf

Comment

Originally posted by wolf1950 View Post
                  OK Zeb
                  Love the colors
                  But my Avatar is missing again. Wolf is not computer smart enought to find it.
                  Please help the Wolf.
                  wolf
                  That makes 2 of us.

Comment

I couldnt post furlough & recall attahments..."not enough room"
                    The carrier is fucking you...but you're helping them.

Comment

Max,

Where's the Headroom avitar? I'm gonna start drinking Pepsi if you don't get up and running again.

HB
                      "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                        I couldnt post furlough & recall attahments..."not enough room"

Ok. I'll get in there and adjust the limits. I hadn't gotten to that yet.

Everyone will have to select or upload avatars. They did not migrate over to the new database.

Comment

Attachment test
                          Attached Files

Comment

i am losing thanks (seniority)on here faster than i am losing seniority on the railroad. 600 thanks or more gone bye bye. grump had a sick count at like 1500 or 1800 and that was on the last reset.
                            --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr1000mxz800 View Post
                              i am losing thanks (seniority)on here faster than i am losing seniority on the railroad. 600 thanks or more gone bye bye. grump had a sick count at like 1500 or 1800 and that was on the last reset.

Zeb said he might be able to get our thanks back. He has the log file, maybe if we cross our fingers, we'll get em' back.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X