Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sixty nine cents

OK
    Who's the funny man/woman who gave .69 cents.
    I get it.
    wolf:bigsmile:

Originally posted by wolf1950
    OK
    I get it.
    is that your favorite # Wolfy? :wink3:...when I was a conductor I used to love giving a 69 car count over the radio.
    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
      is that your favorite # Wolfy? :wink3:...when I was a conductor I used to love giving a 69 car count over the radio.
      For some reason that number catches my eye.
      It had something to do with my youth.
      Dang I wish I could remember what that was related too!!!!!!
      Precious memories how they linger.
      But I do remember at one time that being my favorite number.
      Yes indeed.
      wolf:xd:

Comment

Hog
        Your avatar could be the nine. I don't know about me being the 6 but I would give it a shot.
        I kinda have that Jabba the hut syndrome right now.
        I guess I will go work out.
        later
        wolf:tongue3:

Comment

Originally posted by wolf1950 View Post
          Hog
          Your avatar could be the nine. I don't know about me being the 6 but I would give it a shot.
          I kinda have that Jabba the hut syndrome right now.
          I guess I will go work out.
          later
          wolf:tongue3:
          there's always "99" Wolfy. :tongue3:
          -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

OK
            I get it.
            Paypal does take out a small percentage per transaction for credit card processing. The actual amount of the donation bar is actually greater than the donations taken in account of the service charges. Right now the actual amount taken in is about $50 or $60 dollars less than the donation bar shows. I figure that I will kick in that difference between two totals as my donation when we renew the lease at the end of the month.

Comment

Our new LC has his own tag line. When he is working the Zone job and needs to get into the bowl to pull his cars he calls the switchtender and asks if he can go from "north runner to the north lead for group sex..."(meaning really group six). Of course it barely gets reaction any more other than it still makes me laugh and hopefully the listening foamers.....
              sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
              ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Also I believe Alexander Supertramp gets a high fiver for the $50.69 in donations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider
                  Also I believe Alexander Supertramp gets a high fiver for the $50.69 in donations.
                  I thought it was $69.69...:xd::wink3:
                  sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                  ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Originally posted by thefoyboy
                    I thought it was $69.69...:xd::wink3:

Nope but if another 19.00 was chipped in it would be:xd:.

Comment

OK
                      I get it.
                      I did it for shits and giggles, glad you all got a kick out of it. :wink3:
                      It's not difficult to surmise how we here feel about NS Officials; and my own proclivities are, well-known and often-lamented facts of union lore.-Alexander Supertramp
                      sigpic
                      Eventus stultorum magister.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Supertramp
                        I did it for shits and giggles, glad you all got a kick out of it. :wink3:
                        so you are a man/woman? :tongue3:
                        -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Man. I see that tarheelblue is the one that donated an extra .31 to mess up the .69, he must be gay! I am glad the tar heels have dropped two games now that he did that! LOL UNC sucks!

01/04/09 UNC vs. Boston College L, 85-78

01/11/09 UNC at Wake Forest L, 92-89

What was BC ranked, tarheellose?:thefinger:
                          It's not difficult to surmise how we here feel about NS Officials; and my own proclivities are, well-known and often-lamented facts of union lore.-Alexander Supertramp
                          sigpic
                          Eventus stultorum magister.

Comment

Working...
                          X