This place has changed alot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place has changed alot

I used to come here a bit, back then it was TRF and changed back due to all the bickering that was going on. I simply chose to quit visiting the site.
    this is the first time i been on here in over a year and .... man has this place changed. I see some familliar user names still about. seems the look of the site has changed, the layout, every thing looks good.

Originally posted by fun4uto_99
    I used to come here a bit, back then it was TRF and changed back due to all the bickering that was going on. I simply chose to quit visiting the site.
    this is the first time i been on here in over a year and .... man has this place changed. I see some familliar user names still about. seems the look of the site has changed, the layout, every thing looks good.
    welcome back...now, how 'bout a donation? :angel3:
    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow
      welcome back...now, how 'bout a donation? :angel3:

Shakin down the new members already! Got the right crew in place!

Comment

It'll cost ya 25 $$ American to walk in the door
        The carrier is fucking you...but you're helping them.

Comment

if you pay the 25 dollar cover charge, seek approval in the waycar room. if you dont find satisfaction in the rest of this site, maybe some of the scenery in there will tilt your whirl and make it worth the money.
          --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

Working...
          X