Search Engine Optimization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engine Optimization

I have installed a complex search engine optimization program on the website. This should increase visibility of all our website content - especially the forum posts and threads - in all the major search engines (particularly Google and Yahoo).

Members can also help in getting more exposure for posts and articles on our website. At the bottom of each post, you will see 4 images - , , , and . Those links enable YardLimits members to quickly submit a post they like to Digg, del.icio.us (Yahoo), technorati.com, and FURL for the rest of the world to read. These 4 websites are basically a blog/indexing service that archive links to articles/blogs/stories/posts throughout the internet for internet users and the media for quick reading and commenting. This is a quick and easy way for us to get our (rail labors) view out to the general public and news media.

You can read more on how this technology works by clicking the "LinkBack" drop down menu at the top of each thread.

So if you read a thread or post you like, hit one of those buttons to share it with the world, help our community grow, and get your opinions heard.

Chat??

Zeb
    I tried out chat today.. was gonna try to link up with NS DS and Hodie17 but couldnt figure out how to invite them to join... is there an easy way to invite on-line users to join you?? I couldn't figure out how to do that from within chat.. do i need to send a private message or???

bolo

Comment

Originally posted by bolo
      Zeb
      I tried out chat today.. was gonna try to link up with NS DS and Hodie17 but couldnt figure out how to invite them to join... is there an easy way to invite on-line users to join you?? I couldn't figure out how to do that from within chat.. do i need to send a private message or???

bolo
      Pretty much just have to PM others or post a notice. Don't have any other notification type system installed for the chat rooms

Comment

Working...
      X