CURRENT EVENTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CURRENT EVENTS

Is the Current Events forum fucked? I cant join or post!

Originally posted by e1extralist View Post
    Is the Current Events forum fucked? I cant join or post!
    You should be good to post in Current Events now. Please let me know if you have any issues posting /viewing the threads.

The way this version of the software /forums are set up, an Admin or Super Mod has to add anyone who wishes to participate in Current Events.
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

I figured I just had got blocked from posting or something. Maybe that's why it died down over there.
      People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
        X