• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site down -October 2016

So.....where did the site go?

HB
    Last edited by nsrlink; 10-21-2016, 01:34 PM. Reason: More specific title
    "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

wikileaks hijack it ?

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
      wikileaks hijack it ?
      I was ready to blame the Russians.

HB
      "Never argue with an idiot; people watching might not be able to tell the difference".

Posts by Hornblower are merely opinions of Hornblower and are for entertainment only. Hornblower does not represent any railroad anywhere. Feel free to pass over any post that offends you.

Comment

Russian Hi-jackers?

Comment

Happens once in a while.

Comment

They either didn't pay the hosting service or someone was asleep at the wheel.
            "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
              They either didn't pay the hosting service or someone was asleep at the wheel.
              Switch.

They were asleep at the switch.

Rico
              Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Comment

It's my understanding that the fees for the hosting service came up for renewal and the site sponsor was initially reluctant to do so. It would seem that we owe our webmaster a debt of gratitude for his lobbying efforts.

I propose a toast to NSRLINK and to our benefactor.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico View Post

Comment

The CC on file with our web host expired & it took longer than anticipated to fire things up again.
                    Sorry about the delay, but I just relay the message.

Many thanks to site owners Gordon Elias & Seely for keeping the lights in around here!
                    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico View Post
                      It's my understanding that the fees for the hosting service came up for renewal and the site sponsor was initially reluctant to do so. It would seem that we owe our webmaster a debt of gratitude for his lobbying efforts.

Good job Link and thanks!!!

HB

Comment

Thanks NSRLink .... I was beginning to think the world was ending.

Comment

Well well welcome back. Nice work. Maybe the cool off will make some appreciate what we have in this place. Railroading on the internet, all one vast web of rails, now all in contact. Who knows what might come of it.

Comment

Glad to have the site back, good work nsrlink.
                            Give yourself a raise.

Comment

Shame when they pull the plug that GoDaddy or whomever will just throw up a 404 page rather than something nicer, like Out to Lunch or, Be Back Soon....or whatever.
                              sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Working...
                              X