Downloads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads

Am I missing a step on the rule book downloads? I can't seem to get them to work on the NS section
    Annoying Liberals using logic and facts daily.
    I am a Constitutional Conservative (Because NOT EVERYONE can be on welfare)
    Work hard..... Liberals depend on you!

Most of of files in the "NS Downloads" section (page) were linked to files uploaded in the main YardLimits Downloads section. When the server took a dump, all of the links to the files quit working. I have most of the files saved on my local machine, but it's now a manual process for me to upload all of them again & repair the hyperlinks to the files. This is on my "to do list," but it's just a matter of me having time to do it around work & everything else in life. I'm sorry they aren't readily available.

If you're looking for NS rule books, timetables, etc. in electronic format, try logging in to this link (you can do it from home) (as an interim measure until I can get our files restored.)

http://owp.nscorp.com
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
      If you're looking for NS rule books, timetables, etc. in electronic format, try logging in to this link (you can do it from home) (as an interim measure until I can get our files restored.)

http://owp.nscorp.com
      I have to admit that the downloads are a great resource compared to using the mainframe operating bulletins,

Still, just how does NS make it into 2016 being able to fuck up everything that has anything to do with technology? Maybe they should hire a couple of eight year olds and put them in charge of web design. That is the most klunky and poorly designed mish-mash of a web site since the ERC.
      ---

Comment

Working...
      X