News Bin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Bin

Is there something wrong with the News Bin? Been a couple days with no new post.

It appears something is wrong. As you said no new posts since 10/30. I'll check in to it; thanks for mentioning this.
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Shhhh!!!!

Comment

I thought my block "news feeds" was finally working

Comment

Must be some bugs in the system ; it's working again before I sent anything to the technical guru. 11-03-15 20:00 CST.
          Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bonematt90 View Post
            I thought my block "news feeds" was finally working
            When you do it, you have to click on the name "News Feeds" in the popup box AND click Save Changes.

It works for me. I've turned the block on and off several times. I forgot the "Save Changes" thing a couple times.
            ---

Comment

I've tried it a few different times and it hasn't worked for me yet. I've saved the changes and the user name "News Feeds" is populated in the ignore box when I go back to the account page but I still see new news posts.

Comment

Welp, either the ignore user thing is working or the news feed is broken again, been a couple of days since the last News Feeds post.

Comment

Originally posted by TinLizard View Post
                  Welp, either the ignore user thing is working or the news feed is broken again, been a couple of days since the last News Feeds post.
                  Yep, been 5 days now.

Comment

Working again.

Comment

Yea, I see those damn things too. I've tried blocking them several times but they show up constantly...and yes, I clicked save changes.
                      "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

not working again

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                          not working again
                          Thank sweet baby Jesus!!! I know some like News Feeds, but many do not. I tried to block it as did others, so nsrlink was kind enough to ban News Feeds. Sorry.

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post

News Feeds in "Today's Posts"
                          So.... today, I went in & "banned" the "News Feeds" user ID. I don't know what else to do. As far as I can tell, anything posted by "News Feeds" today, isn't showing up under "Today's Posts." It is a bunch of BS that the "Ignore user -News Feeds" doesn't work -or only works for a limited time & isn't permanent. Why it works only half assed, I don't have an answer. I know some users like the News Feeds, some don't. So, for now, until I can figure out something else, they shouldn't be showing up.

People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

Working...
                          X