Search

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search

The search in the upper right hand corner doesn't seem to be working properly. I have only got it to return a few results and its only from the news bin. Any ideas?

It needs to be re-indexed since we updated the software. I'll do that overnight within a few days when the traffic is lower in volume. The software says it takes a while to do, but the forums can be left online while it does its thing. But I think it will slow down the forums while it runs. Thanks for mentioning this.
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

It seems like the search only indexed stuff from the last year. Is that correct? I have been trying to find a thread about a detour of double stacks over CP or CN and they didn't through the tunnel. Ripped up the top containers pretty good. Any ideas on that thread?

Comment

That's about right. I've requested (3 times) from our tech-guru / webmaster that the built in search engine to be reindexed so it searches all the threads. My admin account on the new software prohibits me from doing this, otherwise it would have been done over a month ago. We'll just have to wait, nothing else I can do, sorry.
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

So typical of this day and age. No customer service. Thanks rlink!

Comment

Working...
          X