Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this site finally back up "permanently" now ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this site finally back up "permanently" now ?

Glad the site is back up and running.

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post

It's owned by lawyers. What do you expect?
    Glad the site is back up and running.

Comment

Welcome back YL. Looks very different on my laptop but easy to navigate. Only problem I seem to be having is pictures will not open.

Comment

Glad this joint is back up and running! missed this place actually

Comment

It is a conspiracy & everyone is in on it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RS11 View Post
            Welcome back YL. Looks very different on my laptop but easy to navigate. Only problem I seem to be having is pictures will not open.
            What pictures are you specifically having trouble opening & what browser are you using please?
            Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post

What pictures are you specifically having trouble opening & what browser are you using please?
              The apparent picture below the avatars and name. I'm using Windows 7 and the latest version of IE. Just read where maybe there are a few bugs to work out? I'll let you know if nothing changes over time. Thanks nsrlink for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post

In my case, it is the premium member and moderator gifs that are showing as a little black box with an x in it.

Comment

Originally posted by RS11 View Post

The apparent picture below the avatars and name. I'm using Windows 7 and the latest version of IE. Just read where maybe there are a few bugs to work out? I'll let you know if nothing changes over time. Thanks nsrlink for the response.
                  I think both of y'all were referring to the same images. VBulletin calls those "user rank badges," premium user, moderator, member, etc. Those were restored last night, but they couldn't be restored until the URL pointed to the new site because of the directory structure.

I still have to work on restoring some of the smiles and people's avatars (like the RR logo avatars for example.... That will take me a few days. Thanks for your questions on this.
                  Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Glad the site is back up however, I can't read the damn posts. They are so small it's impossible to see. I know I can blow up the page but it's an Admin setting, most likely under Styles/Templates.
                    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                      Glad the site is back up however, I can't read the damn posts. They are so small it's impossible to see. I know I can blow up the page but it's an Admin setting, most likely under Styles/Templates.
                      I second this. I find the font size a bit on the small side.
                      Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
                      That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Originally posted by trainman51 View Post

I second this. I find the font size a bit on the small side.
                        I though it was the style at first, but the size is an issue for me also. And the gray color on my monitor doesn't help either. I'm using Firefox on a desktop monitor.
                        ...funny how, like a clown do I amuse you?

Comment

Working...
                        X