Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Version of YardLimits: Questions Problems Comments etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions: Not all railroaders have excellent vision. Can anything be done about increasing the font size in the standard window? Suggestion #2-Does anyone read News Feeds? Eliminate it and save some room. Lastly, will this be compatible with Tapatalk again?
    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
      Suggestions: Not all railroaders have excellent vision. Can anything be done about increasing the font size in the standard window? Suggestion #2-Does anyone read News Feeds? Eliminate it and save some room. Lastly, will this be compatible with Tapatalk again?

yeah this font and size absolutely blows!!

Comment

Yep, ditch the news feeds.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post

TinZilard has it exactly right; thank you TinLizard. I'll check the settings and see if giving reputation points was overlooked & report back. The "reputation" levels were carried over / should have been carried over from the old version of the software, though the algorithm may have changed from version to version.
          Keep in mind though, the forum software was changed from phpBB to vBulletin, so it's not as simple as old version / new version.

Comment

Originally posted by bonematt90 View Post
            Yep, ditch the news feeds.
            or at least put them in quarantine

Comment

What about Tapatalk? Is there plans for the site to work with Tapatalk again or have y'all abandoned it?

Comment

+1 on ditching news feeds. Or at least tone them down somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by IseeFurloughedPeople View Post
                  +1 on ditching news feeds. Or at least tone them down somehow.
                  Why not just put the user 'News Feeds' on your ignore list?

I wish they weren't fed by Topix so that the link carried you directly to the story. But, there is a lot of industry news coming through there I wouldn't see any other way.
                  ---

Comment

Hey, I like the news feed.

Comment

The new site is worthless

Comment

Wow...it's not much different than the old site in the grand scheme of things. Maybe you should be more specific, and voice your issues in the right thread...
                        Brothers & sisters, The is a "Global Announcement" for ALL USERS to update you on the status of YardLimits.com I've posted this notice in all the

Comment

Some people just don't like change, no matter how trivial.

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                            Some people just don't like change, no matter how trivial.

Spends as good as folding money.
                            Harder to carry.

Comment

I had to change the font immediately. Making me dizzy.

Comment

Where ndo you change the font?

Comment

Working...
                                X