no mozilla firefox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just got worse.

The entire feilds of movement for both animations turn a solid color as it begins to move.

weird.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Back on Firefox.

All is normal again.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post

Johnny's man on a cart looks like he is shooting giant blue lasers as he moves.
        Actually that laser is supposed to be invisible, it is how that little man is clearing crossings as he goes....just blast 'em away! It's a temporary glitch if you can see it, and I have reported it to the mechanical desk.
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Back on Safari and using Wife's computer. Same thing. Johnny's giant lasers are a solid block of blue and Hog still has rocks hailing on his car. Hope he paid his insurance premium.

Comment

I want some of that kool aid you been drinking!
            sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I knew picking my own mushrooms from the yard to put on that pizza was a bad idea.

Comment

Yeah, I think I like Firefox. Never really gave it much chance before. I thought Chrome was the greatest thing in the world a while back. Of course anything compared to IE is bound to make a impression.

I even tried IE again. I could feel myself grow older as the pages loaded.

Maybe it is just my computer, but so far Firefox is the most compatible.

See you in another six months to complain about this one too. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                  Just started playing with the add-ons. Pretty cool stuff. Not sure what I will actually use and what will just be clutter, but it will be fun to play with it.

Hell, I just, in the past ten minutes, found out I had a snipping tool already on my computer. Neat. Not sure what I would use it for, but neat anyways.
                  BOK, glad you're liking Firefox, it's my browser of choice since it came out. ...And all those add-ons are awesome. I don't have a lot but I have a few I can't live with out now.

Search / Browse around in the Tech Forum here, Mike Honcho had some good posts about useful add-ons, some of which I adopted too. (I'd do the searching for you & paste a link, but it's been a long day.)
                  Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
                    BOK, glad you're liking Firefox, it's my browser of choice since it came out. ...And all those add-ons are awesome. I don't have a lot but I have a few I can't live with out now.

Search / Browse around in the Tech Forum here, Mike Honcho had some good posts about useful add-ons, some of which I adopted too. (I'd do the searching for you & paste a link, but it's been a long day.)
                    Ill do some digging around tomorrow. I just dont know what is useful until I need it.

Comment

On my old Ibook G4, I use Camino, which uses the Mozilla code base, but is a browser written specifically for Mac OS. It's pretty zippy for this older laptop, but on my desktop Mac I use Firefox for Mac, and I also use FF on my Linux and Solaris boxes.

Comment

Ok my son just to let you know to limit how many addons you put in. Like say one to two dozen. Much more than that, that way lays madness. Be aware that these addons are written and administered by individual programmers, so the quality can vary accordindly. And like any piece of software, Firefox can only chew through so much code at once. There are, of course, the essentials which you may know already. Oh, and get startup monitor by Mike Lin. You can control what starts up with Windoze when you install or add software. No matter how it tries to do it. And CCleaner too.

Comment

Back in the early days of the Mac computer they had programs that you could make run at startup called "inits." People would find so many that they liked that their poor old 8mhz mac would strain to get booted up, and then would be a dog when it finally did get it's boots on. Any OS these days can include startup items and the more there are the harder your OS has to work, and the same for your browser. I suppose if you just have to have so many extensions, you should turn off the ones you don't use all the time, and enable them only when you want to make use of them.

Comment

Working...
                          X