no mozilla firefox?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no mozilla firefox?

This maybe has been addressed already but I use to be able to run Mozilla on this site and for the last couple weeks can only use IE.

Will things be changing back so Mozilla and other operating programs can be used?

I just tried Firefox, it worked fine for me.

Maybe try and clear the cache, that might help.

If you have the most recent update of FF, when you open the browser, press Ctrl, shift and del at the same time.

Hope it helps.
    "In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." --George Orwell

Comment

I'm using firefox now too.

Comment

Me too. I use CCleaner to clean things up. If you have or use extensions or grease monkey scripts with firefox certain extensions or scripts can cause problems here.
        There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

Firefox here, also. Take the simple route. Do a new install of Firefox.
          NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

I've always used firefox and haven't had any issues. Then again I always use the current version and keep it up to date.

Comment

Thanks all for the tech support! It's all going and good.

Comment

Spent all freekin night playing on line using Firefox. I have noticed several things that are different than what I am used to (Chrome).

Flashplayer was crashing its ass off using Chrome and it seemed to think half the links I tried were broken. Same thing on wife's netbook. So far, Firefox is acting very well. However, I spent a lot of time on the Fotoflexer website editing photos. My computer twice gave me an odd warning that I had never seen before. Something about a "display graphics something or other" stopped working??

A few things I cant figure out..............

When opening a new tab, it goes to a blank page. Is there a way to make it open a certain page? I liked the way Chrome gave me a view of the last several sites I visited.

Links dont always open in new tabs either.
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Ther are a shitload of add-ons for FF, you can make it look/do what you like
                  Firefox Browser | Customize your Web with free add-ons

I like Flagfox for one
                  "One dog barks at something, and a 100 dogs bark at the bark"......Chinese Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by glock View Post
                    Ther are a shitload of add-ons for FF, you can make it look/do what you like
                    Firefox Browser | Customize your Web with free add-ons

I like Flagfox for one
                    Just started playing with the add-ons. Pretty cool stuff. Not sure what I will actually use and what will just be clutter, but it will be fun to play with it.

Hell, I just, in the past ten minutes, found out I had a snipping tool already on my computer. Neat. Not sure what I would use it for, but neat anyways.
                    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                      Just started playing with the add-ons. Pretty cool stuff. Not sure what I will actually use and what will just be clutter, but it will be fun to play with it.

Hell, I just, in the past ten minutes, found out I had a snipping tool already on my computer. Neat. Not sure what I would use it for, but neat anyways.
                      Yeah, you can waste a lot of time looking through all those toys......and playing
                      "One dog barks at something, and a 100 dogs bark at the bark"......Chinese Proverb

Comment

You can go in preferences to make new tabs go to, say, your home page, or just be blank.
                        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                          You can go in preferences to make new tabs go to, say, your home page, or just be blank.
                          I must be overlooking it. For the hundredth time I looked, but nothing.

Comment

Firefox rocks
                            -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
                              Firefox rocks
                              So far, it is the only one that is not glitchy.

On Safari still.

Johnny's man on a cart looks like he is shooting giant blue lasers as he moves.

Hog, your avatar looks like it is hailing rocks as the car moves.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the weird warning I got earlier this morning?

Comment

Working...
                              X