Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this site finally back up "permanently" now ? (from old forum)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this site finally back up "permanently" now ? (from old forum)

Wow !!! That was a long outage. Has this site been switched over to a new server ? I think I might be the only one to return since its been down.
    Last edited by nsrlink; 10-13-2015, 02:01 PM.

Originally posted by FlatSpot View Post
    Wow !!! That was a long outage.
    Not really.

You were using a bad link. The site has been here almost the whole time. Too bad it seems that everybody was trying to use the same link with the "New Server" message.
    Failing to manage. Managing to fail.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that on "Website Technical Issues" forum after I found through random clicking, the "new way" to navigate the forums for now. I guess they closed the "back door" gateway we most commonly jump in through.

Now if only I could figure out how to close off my backdoor to management's constant sphincter probing everytime I bend over backwards for them... talk about pains in the ass.

Comment

I had to stumble onto the main page to figure out that my regular bookmark did not reference index.html.....the old server didn't need that. But it's fixed now.
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

when I try to get on the site with "yardlimits.com",it still says "we will be back soon" whats up with that ?

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
            when I try to get on the site with "yardlimits.com",it still says "we will be back soon" whats up with that ?
            I don't know either but they are losing members like crazy. Everyone figures it's just out and gone forever.
            "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
              I don't know either but they are losing members like crazy. Everyone figures it's just out and gone forever.
              Yea, whats going on with the site?
              Even if ya get in the back door if you try to go between pages you get the back message?
              Last edited by Hawwger; 09-04-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

http://www.yardlimits.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew

Comment

If they can't do a redirect then this place deserves to lose all traffic
                  If the people learn to accept small abuses, then larger abuses will follow. It is much easier for the government to move quietly, slowly, draw little attention to its policies, and before we are aware of it, the abuses become law.

The truth ain't like puppies, a bunch running around, pick your favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by workingman View Post
                    If guys can't figure out how to save the link above your post, then they don't deserve to benefit from the news and information that gets posted to this place.

Comment

If they're not here to see the link then they can't save the link
                      If the people learn to accept small abuses, then larger abuses will follow. It is much easier for the government to move quietly, slowly, draw little attention to its policies, and before we are aware of it, the abuses become law.

The truth ain't like puppies, a bunch running around, pick your favorite.

Comment

It's still fucked up inside here
                        "Not the best, but one of the best!"
                        all postings by this larryd is fictional public information and should not be construed to represent the positions views or thoughts of any particular company or person it bullish!t I has to use a disclaimer

Comment

Originally posted by workingman View Post
                          It's owned by lawyers. What do you expect?
                          "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Friendly reminder / request:
                            If you have comments / feedback / questions / suggestions etc. about the new version of the YardLimits website / forums, please post those in:

New Version of YardLimits: Questions Problems Comments etc.
                            Thank you.
                            Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Working...
                            X