News Bin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Bin

Anyone know why the news bin forum is dragging up articles that are 10 days to two weeks old and not current ones like it used to?

Thanks for the heads up. That RSS is driven by the Topix add on / plug in, I'll check it out.
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Thanks Link!

Comment

WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUPP??

Comment

Originally posted by Hawwger View Post
          WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUPP??
          Looks like bad database mojo (not the "pull my tapes" MoJo) ran everybody off.

If they're using this link, they'll never get back:

Site Maintenance

Failing to manage. Managing to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderProtected View Post
            Anyone know why the news bin forum is dragging up articles that are 10 days to two weeks old and not current ones like it used to?
            I thought it was just me. I was gonna post about it, but when I tried to get into this forum, I got the data base error thing.
            People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

Working...
            X