Text to Speech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text to Speech

The text to speech thing is really cool. Gonna make things interesting in the free for all or for saving jewel comments from certain individuals.

Do we have the option of changing the voice?
    There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

I'd like to get Shawday, since she is also mono toned. I ain't tried it yet since it just popped up. Should be fun.

Crap!! it only works with a google account.
    Karl Marx - "FOR THE BUREAUCRAT, THE WORLD IS A MERE OBJECT TO BE MANIPULATED BY HIM"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho
      The text to speech thing is really cool. Gonna make things interesting in the free for all or for saving jewel comments from certain individuals.

Do we have the option of changing the voice?
      I'll see if I can change it.

But thought Popeye would rather have a female voice to hear while browsing the adult section. :tongue3:

Comment

Something that sounds like sheep? LMAO!!
        Karl Marx - "FOR THE BUREAUCRAT, THE WORLD IS A MERE OBJECT TO BE MANIPULATED BY HIM"

Comment

Working...
        X