No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeb,
    Where does the "avatar gallery" of RR heralds reside? (Where does the software pull the RR images for avatars from?) I thought about adding some to a gallery or the downloads section so people can view all the different ones that are available. What do you think about creating a gallery of avatars?
    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Originally posted by nsrlink
    Zeb,
    Where does the "avatar gallery" of RR heralds reside? (Where does the software pull the RR images for avatars from?) I thought about adding some to a gallery or the downloads section so people can view all the different ones that are available. What do you think about creating a gallery of avatars?

I'm all for more RR avatars. If you want to put them all in a zip file, you can email them to me and I'll get them added.

Comment

Working...
    X