trying to pay up....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to pay up....

for my yearly membership, and the screen just says loading after entering my info/ card stuff. I use the part "I do not have a paypal account". Is it down or broken?
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

You pay yearly dues?
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Since Steve Gordon bought the site from Zeb, no "premium membership" payments are necessary. Batman (or maybe Fela Fella??) would have to comment on if PayPal is still an option if you wanted to donate toward running the site.

You can PM Batman & ask you still be listed as a "premium member" with the orange font... ...though he hasn't been around here much lately I don't think.

If you had some coin earmarked for the YL fund, may I respectfully say consider a tax free donation to the Fallen Brother Fund.

Thanks for being a member & your patronage of this site.
      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

I can give you an address for you to send your yearly membership payment to. I, uh we, accept cash, certified check, or barter Grainbelt in lieu of.
        Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Originally posted by jetboater View Post
          I can give you an address for you to send your yearly membership payment to. I, uh we, accept cash, certified check, or barter Grainbelt in lieu of.
          I'm sure you do! lmao.

I have always kicked in the membership dealie,,, 25 bucks or something like that. I always figured someone has to pay to keep the server going and all that happy horseshit. Of course, since its lawyers running the site now, they have tons of bucks laying around...

Whoever let me know if those funds are ok where they are at, then I'll just gladly kick it towards the FBF.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
            I'm sure you do! lmao.

I have always kicked in the membership dealie,,, 25 bucks or something like that. I always figured someone has to pay to keep the server going and all that happy horseshit. Of course, since its lawyers running the site now, they have tons of bucks laying around...

Whoever let me know if those funds are ok where they are at, then I'll just gladly kick it towards the FBF.
            AS of now DO NOT send any money anywhere for this site until we find some stuff out and that includes the FBF.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
              AS of now DO NOT send any money anywhere for this site until we find some stuff out and that includes the FBF.

Alrighty then

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                ????? More drama?
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                    ????? More drama?
                    The management from Hostess found a new job I see.
                    "I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post
                      I'm wondering now. Seems we were all told that all was OK and to stop asking questions not too long ago.

Comment

I'm wondering now. Seems we were all told that all was OK and to stop asking questions not too long ago.
                        All the posts saying the FBF needed help, I offered, and I was told about a set of tasks that needed to be done. I acknowledged and offered to do what I could.

That was over a month ago, and I never heard a response... I guess the have it handled now and they don't need any help
                        ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Originally posted by JohnEasley View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Priceless!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post

You can PM Batman & ask you still be listed as a "premium member" with the orange font... ...though he hasn't been around here much lately I don't think.
                            That brings up another good question. Where has he been?

Comment

That brings up another good question. Where has he been?

"I HAVE MADE MY FINAL POST ON THIS FORUM. MY THANKS TO A FEW WHO HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFULL, HOWEVER I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY VALUABLE REST, READING AND RESPONDING TO "US vs THEM" VITRIOLIC PEOPLE."

Comment

Working...
                              X