pictures and linkd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures and linkd

I was wanting to add pictures and link to some post but I do not know how?
    When I hit reply the window opens up for me to type
    I click on attachment and I see two options
    I click on upload from computer and nothing happens
    Thanks in advance
    If i am wrong about my God i have only wasted a life time. If you are wrong about your god you have wasted an eternity.

I wish blizzard didn't know how to upload pictures.
    ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Originally posted by knowbody View Post
      I was wanting to add pictures and link to some post but I do not know how?
      When I hit reply the window opens up for me to type
      I click on attachment and I see two options
      I click on upload from computer and nothing happens
      Thanks in advance
      A Manage Attachments window will appear. Use the 'Browse' feature to find the attachment you want to upload and click on it. Give the attachment time to upload and it will appear as 'current attachment' on the manage attachments window. Then minimize the attachments window and hit 'submit reply'.
      "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

Comment

Ok thanks.I will.try it. Does it work the same on a Droid?
        If i am wrong about my God i have only wasted a life time. If you are wrong about your god you have wasted an eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by knowbody View Post
          Ok thanks.I will.try it. Does it work the same on a Droid?
          If you are viewing the regular site, it should, but viewing this site on a phone is tricky. If you access the site with Forum Runner or Tapatalk, it may have different commands to manage attachments.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Forum Runner made it super easy to attach photos with an iPhone. I think it'll even work posting a picture link. This option is disabled in some forums though.
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

ok

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
              Forum Runner made it super easy to attach photos with an iPhone. I think it'll even work posting a picture link. This option is disabled in some forums though.
              I was trying to post in current events. It may be disabled

Comment

Well I tried it in another location but no dice. I can get to.the manage attachment window but that is all

Comment

Give me a minute or two and I'll do it on my wife's phone and take screen shots. Of course you having a Droid may be the key. Their software version may have a glitch?? I'm using the free version on my droid so I have to switch back and forth from forum view to web view to post.
                  All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

When commenting click the attachment option. For Apple it's the plus sign next to send. Choose where to attach from then choose photo. It will upload automatically. Once uploaded go back to your reply you already had open. It's confusing really because at this point you cannot see your photos and just have to have faith that they are there.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I know that Droids version is a little different but the basis should be the same.

Comment

Ok thanks. I will check it out
                        Too bad these smart phones don't come with smart users

Comment

Working...
                        X