Updates to main yardlimits site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates to main yardlimits site?

Just wondering because the updates on the main Yardlimits site are almost 2 years old.
    Demand fair pay in unpaid familiarization for all your union brothers/sisters, just like you would demand fair pay for anything else! FAIR IS FAIR!

Most people just bookmark the direct link to the forums, I think.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
      Most people just bookmark the direct link to the forums, I think.
      Or use tapatalk and don't even see the main page
      ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

The main page has been discussed a few times, but no one wants to mess with it. Few use it.
        I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

If it aint broke.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAbrasiveOne View Post
            Or use tapatalk and don't even see the main page
            Does Tapatalk act quirky with you? By that I mean not showing you all the comments in a thread unless you open the thread then refresh?

I do agree about the front page. It needs some attention. Either make it an ad page or take it down completely.
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
              Does Tapatalk act quirky with you? By that I mean not showing you all the comments in a thread unless you open the thread then refresh?

I do agree about the front page. It needs some attention. Either make it an ad page or take it down completely.
              The only time I've found that is when I've already read a thread recently, then go back to it... I believe that it is a bandwidth conservation "feature"

Remember, all bugs are undocumented features until proven otherwise.

I use tapatalk for android, using ICS 4.0.3 on my Transformer, and 4.0.4 on my phone.
              ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

"Main Page"? yeah, don't monkey around with it. The last time the site got "updated" it got all fucked up and was down for days. If it ain't broke.
                "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
                  "Main Page"? yeah, don't monkey around with it. The last time the site got "updated" it got all fucked up and was down for days. If it ain't broke.
                  I think the main page should be updated...

Code:
                  <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> 
                  <html> 
                  <head>  
                  <meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="0;url=http://www.yardlimits.com/forums/">
                  </HEAD> 
                  </HTML>

Save a little space on the server too.
                  ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

It wasn't down for days, it did get messed up and I believe that was more to do with a new webmaster making changes and not knowing what the previous webmaster had done.

I mean at some point changes will have to be made, like in the past we have had to make changes. So expect the shit to change at some point in time. Just when, hell no one knows.

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
                      It wasn't down for days, it did get messed up and I believe that was more to do with a new webmaster making changes and not knowing what the previous webmaster had done.

I mean at some point changes will have to be made, like in the past we have had to make changes. So expect the shit to change at some point in time. Just when, hell no one knows.

As long as I can bitch and moan about it, thats all that matters. Most of us aren't happy if we arent bitching.

sigpic

Comment

As long as I can bitch and moan about it, thats all that matters. Most of us aren't happy if we arent bitching.
                        If a railroader ain't bitchin, he ain't breathin!
                        ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Then this must be f-ing Disney Land for some

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
                            Then this must be f-ing Disney Land for some

Its my escape, and I still enjoy it alot

sigpic

Comment

Its my escape, and I still enjoy it alot
                              Or, just easily amused like myself...
                              Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Working...
                              X