User name colors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User name colors

Could we get an explanation on the different colors used for our user names? I see yellow, green, purple and now red. Just curious, I'm sure that others are as well. :tongue:
    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Originally posted by WeAreLVRR View Post
    Could we get an explanation on the different colors used for our user names? I see yellow, green, purple and now red. Just curious, I'm sure that others are as well. :tongue:
    That be me, and even I'm curious?!? Jonny C&O pointed it out to me earlier tonight, and I seem to be special.

I was tooling around in my User CP earlier this evening, but I'll be damned if I changed anything in my profile to red or anything resembling the colors of my screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreLVRR View Post

Sure.

Red = Administrator / Webmaster
      Purple = Global / Super Moderator
      Green = Forum Moderator
      Orange = Premium member (back when the site was supported by donations.)
      Light Blue = Registered member
      Burgandy (not red) = User awaiting email confirmation
      Black = Banned

I think we have Brown for moderated members? (We don't use that hardly ever where their posts have to be approved by a mod before being seen by everyone else.)

(You might see a gray or a black for a deleted account where the posts still remain, like with GrumpyOldConductor's posts. He asked for his account to be deleted & his username is invalid / inactive.)
      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
        Burgandy (not red) = User awaiting email confirmation
        Glad you mentioned this, I just changed my email address, that's probably why the color is different.

Comment

Colors also vary by browser. It gets confusing.
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
            Colors also vary by browser. It gets confusing.
            Interesting. I hadn't noticed / didn't know that.
            WAIT!!?? There are other browsers besides Firefox?
            Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink

Interesting. I hadn't noticed / didn't know that.
              WAIT!!?? There are other browsers besides Firefox?
              Yeah I've heard Google even claims to have one. Lol

I kid, Chrome is pretty ok.
              All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Well, it looks like Knuckle is trying every color out!
                "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." - Confucius

Comment

Working...
                X