Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else tried the different forum styles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else tried the different forum styles?

I must have been living under a rock because last I looked, I only had the choice of gold or the blue. Or so I thought.

I just tried the red.... I like the colors, but the options are on the side as opposed ot the top where I like them.

I am using the "Forum Default" now and it is real nice. Its blue., but not like the other blue. VERY clean feel to it.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Whatchoo smokin? I still got only gold and blue!
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Maybe Im not supposed to have it?
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Maybe you get an extra treat for being a mod!
        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I don't know. I do know it's nice.

Comment

Where are you accessing that?

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
              Where are you accessing that?
              At the bottom left where you chose the styles

Comment

You must be special!

Comment

Damn. I hope I didnt start something

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                    Damn. I hope I didnt start something
                    You did.

Comment

I believe when Steve F. made the change to this site he had various options, I can't remember how that all worked though. Its not that one person has special treatment..LOL Although BOK did right that short bus.........right?
                      I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

I was about to bust your balls BOK for drinking or smoking too much something, but I have 4 options too. The "Default" on mine is the "different blue" you're talking about. It does look pretty good & is a lot easier to read than that "Dirty Yellow" (though I always use Yardlimits blue anyway.) (But the YL blue scheme seems bolder / darker than this blue.)

This blue isn't customized with the RRx icons & stuff & it's interesting the thanks button is a hold over from the much liked "Red Bar" scheme.

For the record, I have no idea how or why I have this either.
                        So hell, pass it over. I'll take a toke & a swing
                        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

I feel SO left out!

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                            I feel SO left out!
                            Kinda like the night they moved the yard shanty and "forgot" to tell you about it?
                            I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Working...
                            X