Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my avatar I've had for months has been removed without explanation or warning. I try to upload another & the link won't work. WTF? do you have to be in a club to have an avatar now?
    -sigpicLet's All Hunch!

no youve been banned for the zillionth time!!! lol
    "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"
    Emiliano Zapata 8/8/1879 - 4/10/1919

Comment

Maybe a pic of Bugs Bunny is banal enough!
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
        my avatar I've had for months has been removed without explanation or warning. I try to upload another & the link won't work. WTF? do you have to be in a club to have an avatar now?
        Yes, didn't you get the memo?
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's what we've got. It seems that any username that has any symbol, other than a letter or number, cannot access their profile page. This apparently happened with the site problem we faced a few weeks ago. I'll forward this info to the webmaster.
          NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Hog and Tow!

Comment

I ran into this when I had a ! in my uname....(A unix bang symbol) had me messed up until Zeb took the bang out.
              sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by Hog&Tow View Post
                Hog, sorry about that. Hopefully everything will be straightened out soon.
                Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hog and Tow View Post
                  Yes, you must be in the club. Your application must have been misplaced.
                  I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Hog&Tow's problem has been fixed by changing his username to Hog and Tow. Got rid of the "&". Anyone else with a non-alphanumeric character in their username will face the same problem. PM me and I'll change your username.
                    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Webmaster fixed the issue with non-alphanumeric characters in usernames.

Comment

Hog&Tow resurrected.

Comment

Originally posted by NonSense View Post
                          Hog&Tow resurrected.
                          Well, strike that......

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
                            Yes, you must be in the club. Your application must have been misplaced.
                            Looks like ol' hoggy is back in his 'special club' POOOOT!
                            People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

Working...
                            X