sigpic

It worked!!!!!!!!!
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

You sore now?

Comment

Seriously?
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
          Seriously?

you no likey?

sigpic

Comment

It takes up half the screen. LOL
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Maybe shrink it up a bit.
              sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                Maybe shrink it up a bit.

Download to photobucket and resize, then reload it here? I'm still learning this computer stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Erm...photobucket....or your favorite photo editing software living on your own computer.........
                  sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                    Erm...photobucket....or your favorite photo editing software living on your own computer.........
                    IrfanView - one of the most popular viewers worldwide , IrfanView - Free Download - Tucows Downloads , and don't forget the plugins http://www.tucows.com/adnload/194967_75078.html

Comment

I got ya covered MWR...

I got ya covered buddy...

This one is the same size as what you had, just cropped the picture tighter:

This one I reduced the size to be in "close compliance" with YL Rules:

Save 'em to your PC, then upload them to your signature image.
                      Not to be a stick in the mud, but the second one is about right to comply with:

YL Forum Rules Signature Size Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images

* For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
                      * Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
                      * For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.

If someone could find the original picture & link to it or post it, I'll be glad to put the same text on there so it is more legible.
                      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Iphoto is a respectable one for a MAC and comes with most of them.

Comment

Link, your the greatest. I think I got it uploaded right.

sigpic

Comment

Glad to help brother! Looks good from here & yeah, you got it uploaded to your avatar correctly. Good job
                            Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Working...
                            X