Just a heads up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up...

The 'forum' link from your main page directs me to the forum but it is not showing me logged in until I continue further into the forum. That is usually a reflection of an incorrect cookie path in your vB settings.

Cookie domain should be something along the lines of .mydomain.com and the cookie path should be a single "/" only.

Thanks for taking the time to maintain a great site! You are appreciated!

Hmmm....I am bookmarked directly to the forums and my login cookie is picked up religiously. That said visual basic came from Microsnot...so it is apt to malfunction on purpose.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

That be a difference between
      Welcome to YardLimits.com - An Online Rail Labor Community
      and
      yardlimits.com

Use the Welcome to YardLimits.com - An Online Rail Labor Community
      I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by JEST3R View Post
        The 'forum' link from your main page directs me to the forum but it is not showing me logged in until I continue further into the forum. That is usually a reflection of an incorrect cookie path in your vB settings.

Cookie domain should be something along the lines of .mydomain.com and the cookie path should be a single "/" only.

Thanks for taking the time to maintain a great site! You are appreciated!
        log in and bookmark the forums page. We'll be dropping the main page completely.
        NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Working...
        X