Banned ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrconductor View Post
    Well I am curious as to why he's banned constantly. Then he'll be unbanned and continuing on like nothing happened lol. How many times do you have to get the hammer to be permabanned?
    The CE bans are 1 day bans. After so many it gets handled a bit differently by the CE mods.
    Other bans are handled via the points system unless you say those 3 magic words. Don't ask what they are, if you say them you will know what they are.. haha
    I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
      The CE bans are 1 day bans. After so many it gets handled a bit differently by the CE mods.
      Other bans are handled via the points system unless you say those 3 magic words. Don't ask what they are, if you say them you will know what they are.. haha
      Give it up, what are they?
      People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

Originally posted by Neverhome View Post
        Give it up, what are they?
        well we have to ban you now. you were told NOT to ask. you asked. INFRACTION!!!
        --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr1000mxz800 View Post
          well we have to ban you now. you were told NOT to ask. you asked. INFRACTION!!!
          I'll take a 10 pointer if you'll give up the goods.

Comment

I'll take a 10 pointer if you'll give up the goods.
            Na, it will be a perma ban..

Lets just say I've only had it used at me 1 time and well, I laughed and wasn't the one that pulled the dump lever on the person! hell I wasn't even the one that made the initial call for the infraction, yet got blamed for it.

Comment

I know a guy that got permabanned for four words. He told the mod to "do his fucking job!". Well, he did his job and the fella hasn't been heard from since. He still lurks, but not a post one from him. He even tries to sign up and he's gone. Sad to say, he's a fellow rail.

Comment

I know a guy that got permabanned for four words. He told the mod to "do his fucking job!". Well, he did his job and the fella hasn't been heard from since. He still lurks, but not a post one from him. He even tries to sign up and he's gone. Sad to say, he's a fellow rail.
                Well, that would get you banned for sure.

Comment

This is the most epic spammer ever, spamming in a thread about being banned from the forums. Priceless.

Comment

This isn't a free democracy, just like in life, if you say something and it offends somebody, you'll get the shaft. I know of someone in particular, who questioned moderators on here and having their own little pep squad always thanking them and were immediately banned no questions asked. So play by the rules, everybodys happy, just don't question anybody's authority or you will be deleted....T3ts...
                    The views of company whore, Tackett3ts is purely comical and fictional and are expressed as such. Tackett3ts comments, posts, etc., are in no way intended as the truth, the gospel, or slander against NS or any of its employees. If comments are offensive or repulsive, please drop a comment in the box at 8th and Waller Street, Portsmouth Ohio, and it will be dealt with the utmost urgency. Thanks T3ts

Comment

if mens feelings were made of vagina skin, we could handle anything. nobody would ever be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
                        Na, it will be a perma ban..

Lets just say I've only had it used at me 1 time and well, I laughed and wasn't the one that pulled the dump lever on the person! hell I wasn't even the one that made the initial call for the infraction, yet got blamed for it.
                        And yet here I am again

I don't remember what three words I used, but i managed to use them.
                        ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Originally posted by Tackett3ts View Post
                          This isn't a free democracy, just like in life, if you say something and it offends somebody, you'll get the shaft. I know of someone in particular, who questioned moderators on here and having their own little pep squad always thanking them and were immediately banned no questions asked. So play by the rules, everybodys happy, just don't question anybody's authority or you will be deleted....T3ts...
                          While that may be technically correct, you cannt run a forum with chip on your shoulder and I have no clue how some make it on the RR with such thin skin. No one here shoud be affraid to speak up. I will stand behind anyone who does so. Play by the loose set of rules we have and no problems.
                          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

I like spanking........ wait. wrong forum. see waycar............
                            "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
                              I like spanking........ wait. wrong forum. see waycar............
                              Giving or receiving?

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                                Giving or receiving?
                                I heard he likes receiving...

Not just a slap on the ass...
                                ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Working...
                                X