No announcement yet.

Banned ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Dog the Bounty Hunter for obvious reasons.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
      Shit, I thought that was him. He looks REALLY haggard in that mug shot.

Comment

why? does he put "winter air" in his car tires too? hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
        "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

You got a mullet too?
          She offered her honor, so I honored her offer...so all night long I was on her and off her.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail View Post
            why? does he put "winter air" in his car tires too? hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
            NO, He lives in Hawaii silly!

Originally posted by Railroader J View Post
            You got a mullet too?
            Well, of course. You trying to say its not still in style? Next you'll try to say that my belly shirt is a bit dated as well.
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

I used to wonder why he got the banhammer so often. Pretty sure I've got it figured out now.
              People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

I still don't get it. Maybe his post are always cleaned up or deleted by the time I see.

Comment

If someone has a ban worthy post you can bet it will be deleted. Occasionally remnants might remain where a post was quoted.
                  sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by Mrconductor View Post
                    I still don't get it. Maybe his post are always cleaned up or deleted by the time I see.
                    Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                    If someone has a ban worthy post you can bet it will be deleted. Occasionally remnants might remain where a post was quoted.
                    FWIW, 99% of the time we remove the post so it's not left there to keep people stirred up or cause further troubles. We usually look for quoted material that contained the offending post as well, but we don't always catch it.

So y'all are right, we try to remove any trace of something like that before it gets out of hand & other people see it or respond to it or PM us they're upset about it. No need to leave a pile of shit in the living room
                    Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrconductor View Post
                      I was gonna link post a link to one of his most recent gems, but, I'm guessing it might be one that got him bounced. In it's place I found the following text.

Last edited by Moderator#1; Today at 08:34 AM. Reason: Removed another ball sweat comment
                      People with rubber pockets will steal soup!

Comment

That's curious.
                        sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Most users won't even know why the person gets banned or gets a warning because the offending material is removed like NSRLink said. There is no use in leaving it and having 4-5 more members getting into a heated pissing match and possibly having more people get in trouble.

Then when people come in they wonder "why did so and so get in trouble, I don't see it"
                          and more times than not, the person gets several warnings via PM to cut it out before they even get a warning via the system on here.

Now then you have the CE, which has its own mods and own rules. As a certain MOD found out, even they aren't safe if they say the wrong words. OOPS.
                          I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
                            That's curious.

Having seen more than I wanted to, no, its not really.. haha
                            I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
                              Most users won't even know why the person gets banned or gets a warning because the offending material is removed like NSRLink said. There is no use in leaving it and having 4-5 more members getting into a heated pissing match and possibly having more people get in trouble.

Then when people come in they wonder "why did so and so get in trouble, I don't see it"
                              and more times than not, the person gets several warnings via PM to cut it out before they even get a warning via the system on here.

Now then you have the CE, which has its own mods and own rules. As a certain MOD found out, even they aren't safe if they say the wrong words. OOPS.
                              Well I am curious as to why he's banned constantly. Then he'll be unbanned and continuing on like nothing happened lol. How many times do you have to get the hammer to be permabanned?

Comment

It's like the real railroad.....you can be fired a whole lot...but you really got to mess up to lose your seniority. But it does happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X