This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQUEST] - Tapatalk

Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

The forums here on my droid are impossible to read... the gold on white in the message box is a killer...

tapatalk is a free plugin, and it is phenominal... Plus it supports waaaaay more mobile OS's than forum runner, and with the latest plugin, it enables FORUM MODERATION on the mobile device.

I would like to request that the tapatalk plugin be installed here.
    ][ ][ ][ %

Go all the way to the bottom on the first page, you will see a selection box. Click on Yardlimits 2. Solves to Gold on white problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
      Go all the way to the bottom on the first page, you will see a selection box. Click on Yardlimits 2. Solves to Gold on white problem.
      temporary workaround....

anyway... I would still like to see the forums here on tapatalk.
      ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

We're looking at it.
        NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

I would like more color combos.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

When Zeb came up with the gold lettering, a lot of us complained. Zeb got kind of bent out of shape over it, but gave us the blue option. It cost him more money IIRC.

Comment

I think this would be another great addition to the forum. Forum runner is great but obviously there are other options available and if they're free and/or low cost why not? Anyways, tapatalk is highly rated in the iTunes app store and highly rated for Android. By rated I mean, based on the reviews its a well regarded app.
              There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Comment

^^^Bump^^^
                ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Back to the top...

Still requesting this.

Tapatalk and ForumRunner play nicely with one another if that is a problem...
                  ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Originally posted by Abrasive View Post
                    Back to the top...

Still requesting this.

Tapatalk and ForumRunner play nicely with one another if that is a problem...
                    If only we did...
                    sigpic"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
                    ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Comment

Taptalk, We'll put it on the to do list!
                      Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink
                        My corner office with a view has been on the to do list forever now.
                        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
                          Bump to the top
                          ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Just sent an email to the owner and the web master requesting Tapatalk on YardLimits.
                            NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Done, THANKS!!!
                              ][ ][ ][ %

Comment

Working...
                              X