what do I do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do I do

every time I click to change pages, I get the message in Bold. Do you want to view only the content that was delivered securely. I have to admit , it hinders my visiting.
    and when I first click to come to YardLimits a message of it not being a place I ought to visit and they don't reccomend I come here.
    what do I need to do to change this s--t?

thanks for the help I know is coming

jeannie
    live well ......laugh often.........Love much

shop local
    &
    buy American

never wrestle with a pig, you both get all dirty & the pig likes it

In your browser, click tools (IE 9 - it will be a gear top right corner), click internet options, Security tab, click "Trusted Sites", click Sites, click Add (www.yardlimits.com should be in the box. if not - type it in).
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Or get a mac....spendy yes....but.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Download Crhome. Browse with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh
          Or get a mac....spendy yes....but.
          Originally posted by Steezus
          Download Crhome. Browse with that.
          Then uninstall Safari and Chrome after you download Firefox.
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Firefox on a mac......two rights can't be wrong.
            sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Working...
            X