Blog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog?

Is the Blog feature functional? I did not have any success at finding where to write a new blog at?

Thanks!

Scroll to the top of this screen. Look to the left and click "USER CP". Scroll down and look to the left of the screen. Click "blog". This is where your blog panel is.

I have never used it, but that is what i found. Appears to all be working.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Found it, just can't figure out which blog option allows one to actually write a blog...eh must be 'operator error'.

Comment

I think you'll find that, for whatever reason, the members on this forum are just not into blogs.
        NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
          I think you'll find that, for whatever reason, the members on this forum are just not into blogs.

well now, a few months back someone did start one. As I recall it noted every time they pooped, ate, drank, passed gas and how much they hated the blogging idea.
          "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X