Yoo Hoo, Moderator(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoo Hoo, Moderator(s)

I'm sorry how big the 1 word story got (is getting). On another site I frequent, it was 46 pages long in 6 days. We do it once in awhile there, it's fun to make big azz runon sentences and it's even more of a blast to see what twisted directions they take. Not nescecarilly vulgar, sexual or crude, but twisted since you never know what the next guy is thinking.

Sorry if I get in the doghouse over this one.
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

It has been fun and you know I have really enjoyed it. I just wish everyone would let the story play and stop senselessly inserting vulgarities. Wait for it..... the time will come. As i have said a hundred times, I am as crude as the next guy, but playing pictionary with friends would they like it if you yelled out "PENIS" everytime they started drawing?

I'm not downing anyone or trying to slide in anything insulting towards anyone. Lets just have fun with it.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

You said "slide in anything"

You were talking about

penis
      "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

The first post could have explained the concept to those inexperienced or not so bright(raises hand)

Comment

Originally posted by farenuff View Post
          The first post could have explained the concept to those inexperienced or not so bright(raises hand)
          Ya, on about the 5th page, the whole thing was not making much sense to me, so I tried to be funny. Sort of got taken to task for not following the rules. By the way, if you should look it up, that story is mostly true.

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
            Ya, on about the 5th page, the whole thing was not making much sense to me, so I tried to be funny. Sort of got taken to task for not following the rules. By the way, if you should look it up, that story is mostly true.
            Almost a 2010 year in review. One word at a time.
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
              And I'll bet you always thought it was funnier than she did. Don't even want to know where I would go to look it up...
              "Stupid's in the water these days
              They're gonna drink it anyways"
              Chris Knight

Comment

Working...
              X