• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trainman51
    started a topic Getting an error here

Getting an error here

So this morning I tried posting this message:

On the subject of PC:
    Penn Central 1974 - Movie used to convince Congress to provide loans to bankrupt railroad - Professional Podcasts LLC Video Feed - blip.tv

There is a better version on YouTube BUT it is divided into three sections.
    On the lost Their Vest thread, well the server hung or something, and it never went through and all I had was a blank screen. So I got out and came back into YL. Tried to post and couldn't due tot he 30 second rule, so I go surf for about 5 minutes and try again and still get the error, so I went to bed.

Now Over 8 hours later I try to post and get the same error in that thread, but I can post else where. Any Idea whats up?

• trainman51
    replied
    Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
    Try "Control F5" in your browser to do a hard refresh. I went ahead & deleted your post you made, so now maybe you can go back & try it again?? Maybe there won't be a conflict??

Damned computers
    This is what I get fro falling asleep at the computer. It was working this morning when I made that post that is deleted. But it didn't work last night. Now I did work last night and as a result the computer was off. Maybe the reboot did it.

Leave a comment:

• nsrlink
    replied
    Try "Control F5" in your browser to do a hard refresh. I went ahead & deleted your post you made, so now maybe you can go back & try it again?? Maybe there won't be a conflict??

Damned computers

Leave a comment:

• nsrlink
    replied
    Did you try "Control F5" ??

Leave a comment:

• BadOrderKing
    replied
    I get the same thing as Johnny ever so often.

I just posted a video in that thread then deleted it to see if I could and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyseeandoh
    replied
    Every so often I will hit the post button and the page will go into wait mode and never refresh. If I hit refresh manually I find the post was made, and only the page itself hung up.
    Last edited by jonnyseeandoh; 12-16-2010, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X