X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting an error here

So this morning I tried posting this message:

On the subject of PC:
    Penn Central 1974 - Movie used to convince Congress to provide loans to bankrupt railroad - Professional Podcasts LLC Video Feed - blip.tv

There is a better version on YouTube BUT it is divided into three sections.
    On the lost Their Vest thread, well the server hung or something, and it never went through and all I had was a blank screen. So I got out and came back into YL. Tried to post and couldn't due tot he 30 second rule, so I go surf for about 5 minutes and try again and still get the error, so I went to bed.

Now Over 8 hours later I try to post and get the same error in that thread, but I can post else where. Any Idea whats up?
    Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
    That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Every so often I will hit the post button and the page will go into wait mode and never refresh. If I hit refresh manually I find the post was made, and only the page itself hung up.
    Last edited by jonnyseeandoh; 12-16-2010, 06:12 PM.
    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I get the same thing as Johnny ever so often.

I just posted a video in that thread then deleted it to see if I could and it worked.
      All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Did you try "Control F5" ??
        Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Try "Control F5" in your browser to do a hard refresh. I went ahead & deleted your post you made, so now maybe you can go back & try it again?? Maybe there won't be a conflict??

Damned computers
          Standard lengthy disclaimer / warning / terms of use: All postings by "NSRLink" are fictional, public information, for entertainment purposes only, should never be taken seriously, and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, ideas, or thoughts of any railroad carrier, person, entity, organization, or otherwise. By reading anything posted or associated with the user ID, "NSRLink," any entity agrees they shall not be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar. Parties or entities not agreeable to these "terms of use" are hereby required to block this profile "NSRLink" and agree to not read or view posts so they will no longer be offended, harmed, sad, defamed, inflamed, upset, mad, harassed, have their feelings hurt, or similar in any manner, and may do so via UserCP "Edit ignore List" & adding "NSRLink" to the list. Thank you & good day to you.

Comment

Originally posted by nsrlink View Post
            Try "Control F5" in your browser to do a hard refresh. I went ahead & deleted your post you made, so now maybe you can go back & try it again?? Maybe there won't be a conflict??

Damned computers
            This is what I get fro falling asleep at the computer. It was working this morning when I made that post that is deleted. But it didn't work last night. Now I did work last night and as a result the computer was off. Maybe the reboot did it.
            Thick as Valve oil, Black, White, and Tuscan Red
            That's how thick the Railroadin' in my blood is!

Ich sehne mich wieder Meister der Iron Horse werden

Nothing about this is normal!

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

1/20/17

Comment

Working...
            X