Red Forum Skin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Forum Skin?

Why was the Red Forum Skin removed from the Edit Options? The red made it easier for us old folks to see.
    "A guy can't just sit around." Lawnchair Larry

I agree. What the fuck gives???
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

This the one? If you don't see it available, it may have been removed back when the webmaster tried to upgrade vBulletin. Currently, in red, the top menu section of the page displays incorrectly.
      Attached Files
      NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
        This the one? If you don't see it available, it may have been removed back when the webmaster tried to upgrade vBulletin. Currently, in red, the top menu section of the page displays incorrectly.
        Yes, that's the one. The top menu has been displaying vertically instead of horizontally for quite some time now. Still, for me, the red skin was the easiest on the eyes.

Comment

See it "Red Bar" is available to you now, bottom left hand corner of this page.
          NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Originally posted by batman View Post
            See it "Red Bar" is available to you now, bottom left hand corner of this page.
            Yes, it is! I thank you and my tired old eyes thank you also.

Comment

Same here, maybe only Coyote gets the red?

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
                Same here, maybe only Coyote gets the red?
                Are we not old enough? LOL.

I dont even know how old Coyote is.
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Neither do I, but I"m pretty sure I"m old enough!

Comment

Working...
                  X