• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrconductor View Post
    Whatever happened to this idea?

It brought up too many bad memories.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBlack View Post
      It brought up too many bad memories.

I'm glad I let bad memories run my life. Hell, I don't even talk to my sister anymore. She kicked me in the nuts when I was 8 years old, pissed off I was picking on her. I have let it consume my life and every waking moment. I coward in my basement until it is time to go to work, hence there I sit huddled up to the computer.
      So a couple bad apples from years ago is what everyone is scared of ? I'm going to go take my schizafrenia meds now, I can hear more bad memories from 20 years ago in my head.......
      "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Comment

I still don't get how a craft discussion forum would bring up bad memories. I have places on YL I go to be your friend and I haves places I go on YL to learn from others. I don't give a shit if you're my friend in the latter.
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
          I still don't get how a craft discussion forum would bring up bad memories. I have places on YL I go to be your friend and I haves places I go on YL to learn from others. I don't give a shit if you're my friend in the latter.

Oh yeah? I can't even walk down the hallway from the living room to the bedroom anymore. I have to crawl. The wife has family pictures hanging from the wall, both her family and mine from some years back. I am post traumitized by the picture of my brother, we got in a hell of a fight when I was about 13. He broke my arm in a fight after I dislocated his nose and knocked a tooth out. I have a mortal fear he will swing a right hook out of that photo and get me some night. It's real interesting at family reunions and barbeques- I do look rather funny wearing my paperbag over my head with the tin foil lining for "thought protection".

sigpic

Comment

MWR there is high quality medications on the mark that can help you with those issues. Of course there are a few on the street that might not hurt as well.
            All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
              MWR there is high quality medications on the mark that can help you with those issues. Of course there are a few on the street that might not hurt as well.

Don't need a prescription for the ones off the street. Cheech just crosses out the "do not operate heavey machinery" line and I'm safe to play choo choo. Some shit the doctor gave me instead of the prozak/ ritalen combo boosted my estrogen. Take enough of that shit and you will develop breasts. I gave up on when I started getting my "monthly visitor".

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestRail

Don't need a prescription for the ones off the street. Cheech just crosses out the "do not operate heavey machinery" line and I'm safe to play choo choo. Some shit the doctor gave me instead of the prozak/ ritalen combo boosted my estrogen. Take enough of that shit and you will develop breasts. I gave up on when I started getting my "monthly visitor".
                Soooooo....... Whats your bra size?

Comment

it differed hell, they exploded. I called AAA and told them I blew a tit. They told me I would need a referral. Thats when I quit taking it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X