Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Why is my Facebook profile pic displayed in my YardLimits profile page?

Wow. Thats like not cool.
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Gotta get rid of the bits that can do that.....bad bad bad.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

You might want to shoot a PM to Batman or one of the SMODS.
        All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by whatwuzithinkin View Post
          Why is my Facebook profile pic displayed in my YardLimits profile page?

You talking about this pic?
          NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Yes,
            but I did remove my profile pic at Facebook after seeing it here.

Comment

Yes,
              but I did remove my profile pic at Facebook after seeing it here.
              Would you like to import user data (name, location, etc) from Facebook?

Automatically befriend user's Facebook friends?

Default in the Control Panel was 'yes'. Changed both to 'no'.

Put your pic back on FB and verify that it does not show up here.
              NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Thanks for your assistance clearing that up. Please let me know how I close my Yard Limits account. Do I just "abandon" it or is there a step to take. This computer stuff is just getting to complicated. As it is Facebook is making me very concerned about privacy issues.

Comment

Thanks for your assistance clearing that up. Please let me know how I close my Yard Limits account. Do I just "abandon" it or is there a step to take. This computer stuff is just getting to complicated. As it is Facebook is making me very concerned about privacy issues.
                  i hope you reconsider about leaving yardlimits. i understand your issues with privacy. we would like to see you stay and post or just browse.
                  --all postings by this poster are public information and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad-for their official position please see the particular carriers website

Comment

And the privacy is pretty good here too. Nobody here knows who I am unless I have told them directly, and there is no way to find out unless I do tell it, for it is not recorded in any of the public places, including my about me page, which is purposely circumspect. Online privacy is something you have to be proactive about, in that the less you say, the less can be known. And I do not use Facebook, and Facebook cannot set cookies or run scripts on any of my computers. I have blocked them totally...well...on one box I let my nephew get on there, but only that one box.
                    sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

I am here, a couple other forums, and facebook.

I also do most of my bills and such online too, except I have a cheap laptop that is only used for my financial stuff, nothing else. As Johnny said, I would highly recomend keeping them seperate.
                      Only 511 ft lbs of Tq and only 1100 degrees EGT, damn, I need more fuel...

Comment

Working...
                      X