• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Time

0832 on my laptop

EDIT: Damn it is about 10 minutes slow.

Why do you notice crap like this? LOL
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Forwarded to the webmaster to adjust the server time.
    NS should not require warm up exercises. We get enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down our bosses,knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing our luck.

Comment

Yuppers, I see ten minutes slow...need to check standard clock, or visit Ball Time Service for a check up.
      sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

meh........10 min one way or another...........who cares?

Comment

come on dude...this is a railroad forum....good timekeeping is a must.
          sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

yea, I forgot, it is really important to know just how late the trains really are!

Comment

Originally posted by rrbob View Post
              My favorite response so far

Comment

Another perk of retirement.
                All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

yea, I forgot, it is really important to know just how late the trains really are!
                  I'd be more concerened if the monthly check was late you lucky man. I'll be joining you in 30 months, 27 days and about 11 hours!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nsguy View Post
                    I'd be more concerened if the monthly check was late you lucky man. I'll be joining you in 30 months, 27 days and about 11 hours!!!
                    I'll be waiting for you.

Comment

Timetable and TrainOrder operations... Damn, what railroad did you work for the C&NW or something.
                      I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by throttle View Post
                        Timetable and TrainOrder operations... Damn, what railroad did you work for the C&NW or something.
                        Well, yes, I did work for the CNW, where 10 min one way or another did not make much difference. That was not my point, my point was that 10 min one way or another does not make any difference to ME! As you will find out if you EVER retire!!!!!!

Comment

Retire, that what you do to the car?
                          I see the "moron meter" pegged you! It never fails...EVER!

Comment

I thought anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 days late was on time!
                            WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

Comment

Working...
                            X