???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???

As I click on the "games" dealie at the top "YL ARMY" comes up but cannot be clicked on. What the fuck is YL Army? Is it something only for the privilaged or something to piss me off because I don't know what it is?
    "There's a vacancy in your ass and my foot is looking for a room"

sigpic

Worked for me. Of course I have not played with it in a long time. Never really got into it.
    Attached Files
    All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

ohhhhhhhh.

thanks boss

sigpic

Comment

Dunno .....

Comment

I think the game required you to recruit others to help you. Since no one really likes me, I was doomed. Alexander Supertramp had a recruitment link as his sig line, so I knew I was destined to be his YL Army bitch.
          All postings by BadOrderKing are public information, works of fiction, sometimes resembling the rants of a madman and in no way should be construed to represent the positions, views, or thoughts of any particular railroad carrier. No one listens to him anyway.

Comment

If you can't recruit a platoon or whatever, can you not be a mercenary?
            sigpic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ "Come and get them" Leonidas I to Xerxes, at Battle of Thermopylae

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyseeandoh View Post
              If you can't recruit a platoon or whatever, can you not be a mercenary?
              I dont remember. Maybe I should play with it some more.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOrderKing View Post
                I dont remember. Maybe I should play with it some more.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X